Helping disadvantaged young people find out what they CAN do, instead of what they can’t.
Foundation Futures is a ‘not for profit’ specialist teaching service providing support to schools and other education providers to help ensure that our most vulnerable and disadvantaged learners are able to participate actively and effectively in education.
This is what we can help you achieve:
- Evidence of positive impact on learning to support rationale for Pupil Premium intervention with your most vulnerable learners
- Improved retention, attendance and engagement
- Evidence of differentiated, incremental progress and distance travelled across a range of capabilities
- Progress in English and Maths for those struggling with GCSE structures and expectations
- Collaborative partnership work with our network of local employers, businesses and community groups to enhance curriculum and learning opportunities
- Positive transitions for learners enhancing capacity at key points in their education
Our Impact Report for 2014-2015